Tooth whitening enhances the brightness of natural teeth. If you have any of the following conditions, please discuss them with Dr. Amee before you start any whitening treatment:
- Discolored or sensitive teeth
- White spots or decay on your teeth
- Infected gums
- A bridge, crown, or other dental work (especially involving front teeth)
Professional teeth whitening supervised by your dentist
Professional teeth whitening treatments provide better and faster tooth whitening results than over-the-counter whitening kits. It is a simple, effective cosmetic dental treatment that we offer to noticeably enhance your smile in as little as one visit. A “whiter smile” will boost your self-esteem and help you smile with pride.
Professional teeth whitening has numerous advantages as compared to over-the-counter whitening kits:
- Customized system: Professional whitening trays fit your teeth like a comfortable glove. Flexible, thin plastic follows the alignment of your teeth allowing the whitening gel to contact all tooth surfaces evenly leading to even and consistent whitening.
- Controlled gel formulas: We use the highest quality whitening formulas available for safety and consistency: professional strength with careful quality control from known sources.
- Sensitivity management:You may experience temporary sensitivity in your teeth while whitening. We have specific strategies for you to help manage sensitivity.