Invisalign® treatment Justin TX
What is Invisalign®?
The Invisalign system is a series of smooth, clear aligners used to straighten teeth without interrupting your day-to-day lifestyle. Come in for a free consultation with Dr. Andy Shah to see if Invisalign is right for you and your smile, and he can answer all of your questions about the process!
The Invisalign system is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you have always wanted. A scan of your teeth and gums is taken, that is then developed into a virtual simulation model. From this model, a series of clear aligners are custom-made for your teeth to move them sequentially. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series until the final beautiful result is accomplished.
What are the advantages of Invisalign?
- No injuries due to broken wires or braces.
- Unlike braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink anything during treatment by simply removing the aligners when you eat.
- Invisalign is virtually invisible. It is very likely that majority of your friends and family will not notice anything is different — until you are ready to reveal your new radiant and confident smile!
- You can easily remove your Invisalign aligners. This allows your teeth and gums to stay healthy and clean because you can brush and floss them thoroughly.
- Invisalign’s removable clear aligners do not affect your routine. You can continue your day-to-day activities while your teeth are getting straight.
- Be yourself with Invisalign. Since it is clear, you do not have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- Special occasion coming up? No worries — just pop your aligners out for that time and place them back in when you are ready.
I was very pleased with the service today for all my needs. I am also glad that they understood my circumstances on money to pay and didn’t try to offer me services that I did not want. I will be returning using the plan that I signed up for!
Does Invisalign work?
More than 5,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign so far. The number of people receiving Invisalign treatment is growing with each passing day.
Do you offer payment plans for Invisalign?
Yes, we make it convenient for anyone to afford Invisalign treatment. We have various flexible financing options and in-house payment plans. Please ask one of our team members to explore your options.
Will my insurance cover Invisalign treatment?
If your dental plan covers orthodontic treatment, you may also be covered for Invisalign. Call us to determine the extent of insurance coverage for your treatment.
How much does Invisalign cost?
The cost of your Invisalign treatment is dependent on many factors- the extent of your “bite” (occlusion) and/or teeth alignment issues, how long your treatment will be to fix these issues etc.
To schedule a free consultation to determine if Invisalign is right for you, contact us today.