COVID-19 OFFICE UPDATES
We are taking precautionary measures to maintain health and safety!
Besides following all ADA guidelines, we have taken some additional measures to keep our patients safe and healthy:
- COVID-19 SCREENINGS
- NON-CONTACT TEMPERATURE READINGS
- MEDICAL-GRADE H13 HEPA FILTRATION
- CLOSED-DOOR DENTAL OPERATORIES
- SIMPLIFIED MOBILE PATIENT CHECK-IN
- SOCIAL DISTANCING PRACTICES (E.G. NO HANDSHAKES OR HIGH-FIVES)
Standard protocols we already perform and will continue to follow:
- MEDICAL-GRADE DISINFECTION PRODUCTS PROVEN EFFECTIVE AGAINST SARS-COV-2
- ULTRASONIC/AUTOCLAVE OF INSTRUMENTS
- WEEKLY BIOLOGIC SPORE TESTING
- UNIVERSAL PRECAUTION INFECTION CONTROL
In accordance with all CDC, ADA, and OSHA standards, we are doing our best to maintain safety measures and we look forward to providing top-notch care amidst a comfortable environment. In case of any query, feel free to reach us at your convenience.